– Esperanza festival is open to all authors, film directors, professionals and non-professionals.
– As well as film competition, festival’s program includes pitching, film market and seminars from best world’s filmmakers.
– Programming is at the sole discretion of the head programmer of festival and his decision is final and irrevocable.
– Each film is screened or pitched 1 to 3 times during the festival.
– No premier requirements, but the the films must have neither been presented in television nor in the internet.
– No film selected may be withdrawn from the festival program after its publication.
– Submitted films will only be considered for selection after the entry fee is received. For film market – entry fee is taken only if the film is approved for sale in the festival.
– Student works are accepted, but we do not accept work-in-progress for competition.
– After the festival one copy of the film will be kept in festival’s archive for historical and research purposes.
– Films which have previously been submitted and viewed for Esperanza selection cannot apply a second time.
– For officially selected films Esperanza aims to provide as much support as possible to filmmakers attending the festival (such as getting visa, help with accommodation, convenience).
– Please check detailed regulations for submission, pitching and film market entry.