Esperanza International Film Festival market is a place for promotion of your film, a meeting point for professionals form all over the world.
An exhibitor will have a showcase stand for his film. The participation also means:
– inclusion to special exhibitor list catalogue;
– inclusion to online catalogue with a separate presentation at Esperanzafilmfestival.com;
– trailers of the films will be shown on screens in waiting lobby, so that the audience can see it as well.
Please, read the rules for our market.
The deadline for submission of your ready film for sale at Esperanza film is August 1, 2016.
All entries are submitted to a selection procedure.
The films can be in any language.
Application consists of:
– Filled in and submitted online entry form
– Attached press kit: stills of the film, poster, photo and statement of the director, resume of principle cast and crew.
– Internet link for downloading the trailer.
Entry fee for submitting film for sale to Esperanza film market will be charged only AFTER approval of participation.
Entry fee for exhibiting your film is 5000 rubles.
Submission fees are in russian rubles and are non-refundable.
Payment of the entry fee is to be effected by credit card.
Visa, MasterCard are accepted.
The films selected to the Esperanza festival competition will have free participation in the Esperanza market.
As soon as your film has been selected for the market you will receive an invoice with instructions on how to pay by credit card through a secure internet site. We cannot guarantee your participation until we have received your payment.
If you still have any questions, regarding submitting for Esperanza market, please feel free to contact us:
We are waiting for your press kit attachments and the internet link for downloading the trailer to:
Sales agents, distributors, producers together with their audience are waiting for your film!